Bona forte for orchids is a concentrated fertilizing complex to extend the flowering stage of the plant.
- Varieties and chemical composition
- Purpose <
- Scheme and processing methods
- Conclusion <
Varieties and chemical composition
Liquid fertilizer Bon Forte is presented to manufacturers in 2 versions – “Beauty” and “Health”.
In the chemical composition of the series “Beauty” are:
- macroelements – 1.3% magnesium, 4% nitrogen, 2.5% phosphorus, 7.0% potassium,
- microelements – molybdenum , manganese, cobalt, boron, zinc, copper,
- vitamins – thiamine, C, niacin,
- ethane dicarboxylic or succinic, acid.
In chemical composition Health series instead of succinic contains 0.5% humic acid.
In both fertilizer complexes, the main constituent element is nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium NPK, or azofoska , – gives the plant additional nutrition, magnesium activates the photosynthetic process in the leaves. In the Beauty series, succinic acid acts as a growth stimulant, and in the Health series, humic acid renews depleted substrates and for a long time preserves chemicals in the ground, giving orchids the opportunity to gradually receive them in the required amount.
The chelated additional elements that make up the chemical product:
- provide a complete and balanced diet, stimulating the active development of vegetative parts and roots,
- contribute to the full the absorption of beneficial substances by the plant,
- strengthen the resistance to diseases of orchids,
- activate active flowering, accelerating the onset time, providing intensity and personal duration.
Tonic growth stimulant and a preparation for the health of plants are used for healthy flowers, whose condition is not weakened by previous diseases and stresses resulting from transplantation.
Bona forte for orchids, they are used after 1-2 weeks after the transplantation procedure.
Application of Bon Forte is not recommended for patients or damaged by plant pests, except for complex use with other drugs for treatment.
Scheme and processing methods
Use the use of fertilizer complexes, according to the instructions, is possible at different stages of plant development:
- At the stage of active growth from March to October. Liquid fertilizers “Beauty” and “Health” are applied at intervals of 1 week.This provides additional support at the developmental stage, so they often use a complex with succinic acid.
- At the dormant stage, from November to February. Frequency of application – once a month. The limited use of the complex is associated with the absence of the need to stimulate flower growth, therefore, the use of liquid fertilizer containing humic acid is recommended.
Before the direct use of Bon forte, the roots of the flower are necessarily moistened. This avoids the burn of the root system with the active substances of the drug.
Preparations according to the instructions are introduced using one of the possible methods:
- by root dressing, for which 5 ml (1/8 of the cap from the bottle) of Bon Forte are diluted in 1.5 liters of water. The flower is watered with a working fluid by the usual immersion method for 20 minutes,
- by the foliar feeding method, for which 5 ml of the preparation is diluted in 3 l of water and the leaves and roots of the plant are sprayed with the working fluid, avoiding moisture from inflorescences and buds.
In order to avoid leaf burns and roots of the flower, the roots are kept at the concentration of the working fluid specified in the instructions. The product is diluted with settled or filtered water at room temperature. For spraying use a spray.
The series “Health” and “Beauty” alternate with an interval of 2-3 months after application.
The finished working solution is suitable for no longer than 14 days after preparation. The fertilizer complex does not lose effectiveness after freezing.
The drug belongs to hazard class 4 and requires the observance of basic hygiene rules during work: the use of protective gloves and hand washing.
A balanced fertilizer for Bon Forte orchids is essential for flower development. It provides abundant flowering and extends its duration up to six months by activating the process of photosynthesis with the help of its constituent magnesium and stimulating growth through the succinic acid contained in it.