Cucumbers of the variety All the bunch belong to the category of hybrids, they are popular among gardeners. We consider the detailed description of the variety in the article.
- Variety characteristic
- Planting Rules
- Landing in the open ground
- Seedling planting
- Caring for the bushes
- Watering <
- Shrub formation
- Pest and disease treatment
Characteristics of the variety cucumbers
Cucumber The whole bunch refers to hybrids, not This vegetable is prone to bunching of ovaries in a bunch. Several cucumbers are formed in one node. There can be from 2 to 4 pieces.
Cucumbers can be grown in a greenhouse, under temporary film shelters and in open ground. This hybrid is characterized by high yield, long fruiting and good resistance to diseases and pests.
Medium early variety. From the appearance of the first seedlings to the start of harvesting, no more than 50 days pass.
The fruits of the crop have the shape of a cylinder. Small tubercles with white spikes are scattered throughout the cucumber. The mass of each fruit reaches 100 grams. Zelentsy stretch in length by 7-12 cm.
Hybrid F1 has a high degree of keeping quality, suitable for transportation over long distances. The fruits are tasty, without bitterness. They go well with other vegetables in salad slices. In canned form they do not lose their taste.
Hybrid variety The whole bunch develops equally well both in open ground and in protected ground.
Landing in open ground
When planting cucumbers in open ground, observe some rules:
- Wait for the ground to warm up to a temperature of 15 ° C.
- Make sure that there is no risk of frost.
- Fertilize the soil before sowing seeds with organic fertilizers.
- Break the beds for cucumbers in well-lit areas of your plot.
Sow the seeds at a distance of at least 7 cm from each other. Sprinkle them with a layer of earth no thicker than 2 cm. If sowing seeds in holes, then put 5 seeds in each hole, and leave a distance between holes of at least 50 cm. Monitor the state of the soil. Do not allow the soil to dry out or become too wet. Keep the soil slightly moist.
The first shoots will appear in a week. Massively, the sprouts will quench on the 10th day. Gardeners are advised to pay attention to the density of cucumber beds. For a hybrid All in a bunch adhere to the norm of 3-4 plants per 1 sq m. If necessary, thin out seedlings.Such an operation can be carried out with plants that have reached a height of 5 cm.
Planting by the seedling method
Cucumbers All the bunch to produce crops before the deadlines determined by the manufacturer are grown by seedling method. To do this, pay attention to the advice of experienced vegetable growers:
- Prepare the soil for cucumbers in advance. Fertilize it with organics, fry.
- Start sowing seeds for seedlings in March.
- Do not seed the seeds deeper than 1.5 cm.
- Keep the temperature in indoors with seedlings at 21 ° C.
- Provide the plant with lighting for at least 16 hours a day. Use additional lighting for this.
- Do not overfeed the cucumber seedlings with fertilizers.
- Before planting, “harden” the sprouts.
Plant the seedlings in a permanent place through 25-30 days from the appearance of the first shoots.
Care for the bushes
Proper care of the hybrid The whole bunch consists of regular watering, feeding, forming bushes, pest control.
During the entire period of development of the plant, do not forget Water the cucumber beds. Cucumbers are very fond of moisture. Keep the soil moist, but not wet.
Water the hybrid All with a beam in the evening, and in the hot weather – in the morning.Try not to pour water on the green leaves, this leads to burns, the leaves disappear.
Do not allow excessive soil moisture on the beds. This contributes to the development of diseases and rotting of the plant.
- Hybrid variety All fertilize with an F1 bunch according to the general rules for feeding cucumbers. The first fertilizer application is carried out after the appearance of two real leaves on cucumber sprouts. For nutrition during this period, the vegetable needs nitrogen. It will help cucumber sprouts quickly grow stronger, build green mass. Prepare a solution for such dressing from 50 grams of urea per 10 liters of water. With this solution, pour the plant at the rate of 0.5 liters per 1 bush.
- The second dressing of the plant is carried out after two weeks. This time, prepare the mineral solution from superphosphate and potassium salt. These elements will help the plant in the formation of ovaries, flowers. The ratio of dry fertilizers is 2 to 1. For 10 liters of water you will need 40 grams of phosphorus-containing and 20 grams of potash fertilizers.
- They feed the same solution in subsequent times. Observe an interval between dressings of two weeks. Feed the plant until the crop appears.
- After taking the first crop of cucumbers, feed the culture with a nitrogen-containing solution. This will push the plant to the formation of new nodules with ovaries. Feed with an interval of 7 days until the end of the fruiting period. Use complex mineral fertilizers.
Formation of a bush
Variety of cucumbers All in a bunch requires the mandatory formation of a bush. In order to grow healthy plants, get a plentiful harvest, do not let the culture branch. The leaves on the main stem will receive sufficient lighting, the bouquets of ovaries will be provided with food.
To form a bush in one stem, blind 4 nodes on the main stem, and remove all the shoots above. A properly formed plant has one stem, on which there are nodules with one leaf and one bunch of cucumbers.
Culture refers to those honeycombs that require garter. Trellis and twine are suitable for this.
Harvested in time provokes the appearance of new nodules. The most delicious cucumbers are those in which the seeds have not fully developed. When collecting the fruit, remember:
- pick up the cucumbers once every two days, and in the warm time daily;
- do not pick the fruits, but cut them so as not to damage the stem of the plant;
- do not allow the cucumbers to ripen, as they think it’s time to dry out;
- the collected cucumbers in the early morning keep their freshness longer.
Treatment for pests and diseases
Cucumbers All with the F1 beam are resistant to peronosporosis and cladosporiosis. Breeders made sure that the hybrid was not susceptible to the classic diseases of cucumbers.
The vegetable in the garden is not isolated, so preventive measures should not be neglected. Today, there are many drugs that can prevent the development of the disease or scare away insects.
Cucumbers All in a bunch with proper care, 5-6 bushes can bring a huge harvest. By cultivating this cultivar, both an experienced gardener and a beginner can take it.