The variety of Ging cucumbers has proven itself fairly well in agriculture. The culture is resistant to diseases and pests, exceptional taste, excellent yield.
- Features of the
- Description of the bushes
- Description of the fruits
- Tips for growers
- Pests and diseases
- Conclusion <
Hybrid variety of cucumbers Ginga F1 was bred by German breeders.The culture is classified as mid-season varieties: the first cucumbers ogor dwarfs are removed within 45-50 days from the appearance of the first seedlings. Fruits such a variety within 2-3 months.
Ginga cucumbers do not need pollination. The plant has predominantly female flowers. This provides the variety with good yield: with 1 sq. M of cucumber beds collect up to 6 kg of fruit.
Cucumbers are distinguished by good keeping quality and transportability.
Description of the bushes
Ginga cucumber bushes have small green leaflets. The variety is attributed to medium-strong plants. Behind him is not observed strong climbing. The ovaries are collected in bundles.
Description of the fruit
Zelentsey hybrid Ginga F1 variety of small size. Each cucumber reaches a little more than 10 cm in length and 3 cm in diameter.The weight of such greens varies from 80 to 90 g.
The taste of cucumbers of the Ginga F1 variety receives only positive reviews.
Gardeners distinguish the following features of the fruit:
- crispy flesh;
- lack of hollow;
- bright cucumber flavor;
- lack of bitterness.
The fruits are suitable for salads, and also for conservation.
Ginga cucumber F1 is planted with seeds directly into the ground. Under cucumber beds, it is recommended to allocate well-lit plots of land. Pre-dig the soil and make organic fertilizers into it. Immediately before planting cucumbers, the beds are watered with warm water.
Cultivation does not imply the use of special technologies. When growing a hybrid, a number of rules are followed:
- No need for preliminary germination of seed material.
- No need to thicken the planting of cucumbers. Sowing of seeds is carried out according to the scheme 30 x 70 cm with their obligatory deepening to a depth of 4 cm.
- Timely pinching of the side shoots. The shoots are removed from the main shoot until the fifth leaf appears on it. If cucumbers are grown in a greenhouse, gardeners recommend pinching the main shoot, and do not let the side shoots go further than the second leaf.
- The correct watering regime. In hot periods, the plant needs frequent hydration.If the night air temperature drops below 15 ° C, it is recommended to stop abundant watering.
- Timely application of nutrients. Vegetable growers recommend the use of nitrogen-containing, potash, phosphate fertilizers.
- Providing heat. When growing crops in open ground, you need to monitor the temperature regime. Cucumbers are adapted to temperatures from 19 ° C to 35 ° C. The difference between the day and night readings of the thermometer should not be more than 5 points. To provide the plant with the necessary heat, use a film shelter.
Tips for vegetable growers
Cucumber beds need to be weeded often: this provides oxygen access to the root system of the crop, and also contributes to the destruction of weeds.
Vegetable growers who want to get a gherkin crop no more than 7 cm in size pick cucumbers every 2 days.
To gardeners who dream of getting a large volume of crops and earlier deadlines, you must grow a hybrid Ginga variety in seedlings.
Pests and diseases
German breeders have tried to make the hybrid Ginga variety resistant to various diseases and pests.
The variety is not affected by the classic diseases of cucumber bushes. With improper care, fusarium develops on the beds.
Vegetable growers recommend a preventive treatment of the soil. Special fungicides are used for this.
Aphids are considered to be insects capable of harming the culture. These small parasites can place colonies on the bushes of Ging cucumbers. Methods of struggle are processing plants with solutions prepared according to popular recipes or based on special preparations.
The description of the culture shows that Ging’s cucumbers F1 is a universal culture. both beginners and experienced gardeners in their plots on their plots. t, and the results exceed all expectations.