Breeding rabbits is considered a profitable and popular thing. Now, thanks to the meat and skin of the rabbit, you can improve your financial situation or even start your own business. However, in order to create the necessary living conditions, the animals must be provided with a quality home. Industrial rabbit cages are in great demand among rabbits. The main difference between such designs from ordinary home-made is not only the price, but also the best functionality.
Benefits & Features
Many people compare their own cages and professional designs for rabbits. This is not entirely correct, because ordinary rabbit houses are not built according to strict criteria and are based not on drawings, but on paper notes.
A home-made construction of this kind does not need special materials: use of bars, nets, rails is suitable and other tools that don’t always provide comfort.
Industrial rabbit cages are considered more comfortable and suitable for a healthy existence.Such houses have a number of features, including:
- sale for sale in an already made form;
- arrangement with the help of sliding trays for bowel movements, built-in feeders, drinking bowls and nurseries for hay ;
- light weight and size of the cells – the structures are easy to move and carry;
- the stability and strength of materials, which allows the rabbits not to be stressed and calmly feed;
- manufacturing of stainless material or equipping with galvanized wires.
For construction do-it-yourself industrial cages will need special building materials, the purchase of which is cheaper than the purchase of a finished house.
The Okrol design for keeping rabbits is quite popular and functional. Firstly, it is convenient to use, and secondly, it is suitable for raising both adults and young animals: young and experienced rabbits will feel equally confident. A model of this kind is often used by farmers owning a large farm.
Main design features:
- The presence of 2 tiers, each of which has a certain number of branches. The lower tier contains 12, where partitions with mother liquors are inserted, and the upper one – 16, where rabbits are raised.
- The presence of special convenient feeders that prevent raking of food.The feeder has a perforation that allows you to completely remove dirt and dust.
- Galvanized fabrication material and fastened with metal racks, thanks to which you can not be afraid of the fragility of cells. One cell row contains about 20 rooms, each measuring 2 x 2.4 m.
Okrol is suitable for industrial use and ordinary household use. Despite its compactness, it accommodates quite a lot of individuals. To keep the rabbits successful, it is important to keep the temperature at 12 ° C.
Construction “Practice FR-231”
The two-story type of house that every farmer knows is often It is found both among owners of large farms and on mini-farms. Drawings of cells of a similar plan are quite complicated for self-made construction. The house is equipped with 12 nests, occupying the lower level, and 6, occupying the upper. If there is a desire to expand the animal business and economy, then an additional installation of 6 more nests is possible, allowing a three-fold increase in the number of queen cells. When using the model for the purpose of fattening, the number of individuals is increased to 85-90 pieces and evenly distributed at each level.
The peculiarity of the content in the FR modular structure in a possible change in configuration, which is affected by the process stage of the livestock there.Each separate section is supplemented by a convenient and functional spring-loaded lid. Its main goal is to facilitate access to boxing. Semi-industrial designs of FR are ideal for small and large farms, because they require a minimum of care and effort.
Advantages of the Zolotukhin model
Cell manufacturing according to the Zolotukhin method is widespread and popular among farmers, preferring homemade options for the premises. The design is distinguished by industrial efficiency, compactness, the presence of several tiers. The drawings are simple, therefore, for self-construction, you will not need much effort and building professional skills. Having a great desire and a centimeter at hand, you can build a convenient and roomy building in a few days.
It is the models of Zolotukhin that are in demand among beginners in keeping rabbits and among owners of small farms. It is more expedient to use a cage for keeping young individuals. Zolotukhin’s rabbit houses are small in size and have a lot of features, including the lack of a nesting compartment (some consider the factor a drawback, because it forces the female to make a nest on the floor on her own).
Most farmers prove in practice that this is by no means interferes with breeding.Built-in tray with a tipping function and free access to cleaning, a sloping floor, the presence of several tiers with different sizes for the correct distribution of animal waste and the comfortable life of rabbits living on the lower tiers. To use Zolotukhin’s industrial models, a minimum of cost and effort is required.
Characteristics of the cage according to Mikhailov
A special design according to the Mikhailov method allows minimizing animal care and refueling feeders in total a couple of times in 7 days. The function of the built-in container is to automatically clean and supply water and food.
The main feature of the cell is a cone-shaped shaft, which accepts any secretions and bowel movements and directs them to the sealed container. Thanks to this, rabbit houses are always clean and comfortable. Despite the compact size of the “farm”, it is a high-performance unit designed for intensive rearing of rabbits. The premises are suitable for more efficient breeding.
К the main characteristic features of the model include:
- automatic heating of water in containers even during the cold seasons;
- ensuring work with offspring without irritation of the uterus;
- 3 tiers and several rows with cages: the upper tier is needed for growing, the second for watering and feeding, the north side is insulated, and the south side is opened for free air and light;
- the rack grate covering the bottom of the house allows Let the litter fall into the right capacity;
- the presence of a sloping ceiling.
The mini-farm is used by professional breeders, state farms and collective farms, because for quality care it’s enough just half an hour a week. In each cell, 20 to 25 goals can be freely found.
Industrial rabbit breeding cages have been found to have a lot of advantages, they provide animals with a comfortable life. The main difference between industrial houses for rabbits is their spaciousness and functionality. You can choose a cheaper and more suitable option by examining the main characteristics of popular designs.