Among all poultry that have a consistently high value for humans, the indochka rightfully occupies one of the most prominent places, and not for the first century in a row. It should be noted that it is more correct to call such a feathered musky duck, and the birthplace of this bird is America – Central and South. There she was first domesticated, and after spread throughout the planet, including in the territory of the former Soviet Union.And there’s nothing to be surprised at, because the meat of the indochka has a number of remarkable qualities, which is what the material presented to the reader’s attention is devoted to.
- Ingredients for the meat Indoor meat
- Key advantages
- Main disadvantages
- Rules for choosing the carcass of the indochka
In general, it is worth noting that in terms of their taste the meat of the birds in question schutimo different from the duck. First of all, it does not have a characteristic smell and taste, for which many gourmets “scold” ordinary ducks. As for musk, supposedly secreted by adulthoods of mature age, ornithologists of previous centuries mentioned it. At present, the presence of such ability in these birds is being questioned, and therefore cannot be considered a characteristic feature of them.
Composition of meat of indolets
Before proceeding to consider the benefits and the harm caused by the meat of the presented poultry, the main properties that it possesses should be listed.If you make a list of them, it will look like this:
- average calorie content – 260-270 kcal per 100 g of product (this means that in terms of energy value this product exceeds a duck egg by about 1.4 times , and almost twice as much chicken meat);
- the presence of Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids – important chemical compounds, most often included in the composition of wild meat rather than domestic animals;
- the content of vitamins of the group B, as well as A, E and K;
- a wide range of minerals, among which calcium, it, magnesium and zinc.
It is also necessary to add that the meat of the turkey contains a rather small amount of fat, as a result of which it is considered to be deservedly dietary.
It should be immediately noted that the advantages of meat of musky ducks are many times greater than the shortcomings. So, it is much juicier than turkey, and compared to chicken, its taste is much more intense. In addition, most gourmets prefer it to him, rather than duck meat, which is not able to “boast” of the same tenderness. It is also noteworthy that the nutritional value of indigenous meat is very high, and its inherent ratio of proteins and fats is optimal.
As for the other significant advantages that the meat considered in this material has, they are presented below:
- moderate fat content, which is especially useful for everyone who does not want to become “ the lucky owner of “a few extra pounds;
- the presence of an impressive amount of protein, thanks to which dishes of meat from Turkey are extremely desirable for everyone whose body experiences regular physical exertion;
- the optimal balance of amino acids that are of paramount importance value in supporting metabolic x processes;
- the minimum amount of cholesterol, as a result of which such meat is especially useful for people with pathologies of the cardiovascular system;
- a rich set of vitamins and minerals, which has a very beneficial effect on the general state of human health , as well as strengthening its immunity;
- extremely low ability to cause allergic reactions (practice shows that there are few cases of individual intolerance to the product in question).
There is meat use to everyone who suffers from alokroviya and diabetes. Being very useful and at the same time possessing excellent taste, it will certainly please every such person. Of course, in terms of price, this meat is much more expensive than chicken, which is most common on the modern market.However, taking into account all the above advantages, it is possible to draw a completely logical conclusion: the product in question justifies its value in full and completely.
Talking about the unconditional the benefits that indo-meat has, it is impossible not to mention how much harm it can cause to a person, and also under what conditions this is possible. Regarding the latter, it should be noted that these include various pathologies, the presence of which significantly complicates the assimilation of the product considered in this material. If we single out those diseases the presence of which makes the use of this meat contraindicated, their list looks like this:
- ailments affecting the organs of the excretory system (primarily the kidneys);
- pathology of the digestive tract;
- individual intolerance (which, as noted above, is extremely rare).
In addition, the use of indolect meat, despite the fact that it is dietary and most useful against the background of many similar products, should not be used by people suffering from high obesity.
In general, my but confidently assert that the benefit and harm of this product are not comparable because of the enormous superiority of the first over the second. The soft, juicy and healthy, it will be enjoyed by anyone, even a very discerning palate, providing at the same time a very beneficial effect on his body. Well, it is able to cause harm only to those people whose body needs serious treatment, the logical consequence of which is the observance of extremely strict and specific diets. In such cases, even such meat cannot be considered soft in terms of assimilation of the product, despite all the obvious benefits that it has.
Rules for choosing an indochka carcass
In conclusion, it remains to add that you can get the maximum benefit from the meat of the bird in question only if its carcass is correctly selected. Experience shows that it’s not enough just to cook this product in accordance with all the rules of modern cooking, because if the carcass purchased is old or damaged, all these efforts are guaranteed to come to naught. Thus, in order to avoid the possibility of such a nuisance, it would be worthwhile for anyone who wants to buy meat of indoutka to take into account the following useful recommendations:
- If there is a choice, it is better to give preference to the carcasses of musky ducks sold by farmers on the market. This is explained by the fact that it is rather difficult to determine how long a store duck lay in a frozen state, and this directly affects its taste.
- It is important to make sure that there is no yellow coating, stains and mechanical damage on the carcass . As for her skin, it should have a beige hue and have maximum elasticity.
- When touching the surface of the carcass, it is important to pay attention to the fact that it does not have a sticky coating. In case the latter takes place, you should refrain from buying such a product.
- Of course, meat should not be sticky. It is also worth noting that cooking it with health benefits is possible only on condition that it is moist and has a pinkish or light red tint.
- The smell emanating from the carcass should in no case be repulsive.
- The optimal age of a dead bird should be 5-7 months. In principle, it is possible to cook an older Indochka well, however, it will be more difficult to do due to the less softness of its meat.
Regarding how many signs of carcasses of young musky ducks are known to date, it should be noted that there are only three of them. These include the yellow color of the paws, the softness of the beak and the presence of transparent fat in the area located under the tail of the beaten bird. Following this simple recommendation, any gourmet can easily find the carcass with the highest dietary value, which can be prepared with both minimal time and maximum health benefits.