For a long time no one has doubts about the positive properties of pumpkin: it has many vitamins, it is nutritious and sweet, and it’s completely non-nutritious Let’s take a look at how pumpkin is useful for a woman’s body and how it is used in traditional medicine and cosmetology.
- Use of pumpkin
- Pumpkin juice
- Pumpkin seeds
- Pumpkin oil
- Areas of application for pumpkin
- In cosmetology
- During pregnancy
- To strengthen the immune system
- Cancer Prevention
- Contraindications <
- What else you need to know
The benefits of pumpkin
The benefits of pumpkin for the female body are as follows m:
- Vitamin E in the composition helps to strengthen the circulatory system, nails and hair, gives youth and softness to the skin – all this is especially important for women, it also takes part in cell neoplasm, helps in the early conception and removes toxins. The benefits of the product are also due to its lightness – this is an excellent addition to dietary nutrition.
- The presence of alpha-tocopherol rejuvenates and tones the skin, helps smooth out the unpleasant symptoms of menopause.
- If you eat pumpkin during pregnancy, its properties will positively affect Both on the health of the mother and on the condition of the fetus.
- Folic acid in the composition will ensure the future baby normal growth and development. The berry also has a positive effect on immunity.
- The product has minimal contraindications, so harm occurs only in case of individual intolerance.
Due to its special properties, the fruits can be used to treat gynecological diseases, mastitis, mastopathy and even infertility.
Nutritionists recommend including pumpkin in the diet during intense weight loss. The fact is that it contains carnitine, which improves the absorption of fats by the body.
At one meal, you need to eat about 50 g of raw pumpkin.
The daily norm is about 150-200. Intentional excess of the dose is not recommended – it can cause allergic reactions.
The main calories are in the pulp, but useful compounds are not only in it. You can also use pumpkin juice, seeds or oil.
Fresh pumpkin juice contains all the metals necessary for the body in its natural form.
The presence of fiber will have a positive effect on the intestines. The above-mentioned minerals help to transfer cardiovascular diseases, and they will also affect the speedy recovery.
Seeds are rich in minerals and vitamins – this is what they are benefit. It is worth highlighting groups A and E.They rejuvenate the body as a whole, have a beneficial effect on the skin, hair and nails, and are not replaceable to support the body during intensive weight loss (with strict diets).
Pumpkin seeds are especially useful for women with brittle or split ends. hair – bata-carotene helps to quickly restore the bulb and smooth the scales.
Another invaluable property of this product for humans is the help in treating polyps in the stomach and genitals.
For the best assimilation of seeds you need to eat with egg white. Daily rate: 100 g of ground product per 1 egg.
It is useful to take them as a prophylactic for helminths.
Pumpkin seed oil
This product is rich phytoestrogens, which makes it useful for women at any age, and especially during menopause and postmenopause.
Phytoestrogens reduce the likelihood of developing breast cancer and help treat it.
Compounds in pumpkin oil help reduce high pressure, reduce joint pain and relieve migraines.
Use only cold pressed. Heating reduces its useful properties.
Improving the condition will be noticeable after 2 weeks, if consumed regularly.The optimal dosage is 4 drops (in pure form), or 3 on a piece of bread before eating.
Scopes of pumpkin
For cosmetic purposes, the pulp and oil of the fruit are used.
- Due to its special composition, pumpkin is used in cosmetology as a means to moisturize the skin. In addition, a soothing and anti-inflammatory effect allows you to use it to solve problems with dry and sensitive skin. It has long been known that pumpkin masks eliminate wrinkles, accelerate the regeneration of skin cells and relieve irritation. Similarly, pumpkin affects the hair. Contraindications can only be with individual intolerance to the product.
- The enzymes that make up the pumpkin are a good obstacle to hair growth, so extracts of these enzymes are used in enzyme peels, both at home and in salon.
- Pumpkin extract can be found in cream, shower gels or soap. It is a little less common in hair care products.
- Spa treatments also cannot do without this ingredient. Its pure extract is the basis for long-lasting masks. They are used for decollete, face and neck.
Pregnant girls need to drink pumpkin juice or drink the product in boiled form. It has a calming effect on the nervous system. Thanks to the cleansing of the body, the expectant mother suffers less from constipation, nausea becomes less common.
Pumpkin seeds are a great way to combat nausea. In the morning you need to eat a few on an empty stomach and the gag will retreat. Daily Value: 20-30 g.
To strengthen the immune system
Pumpkin is rich in compounds that strengthen the human immune system. For the best effect, you can combine it with other immunostimulating products.
There is one simple recipe that will preserve your health in winter, help keep you warm and just taste good.
- 2 lemons need to be scalded with boiling water, to remove the bitterness.
- About 200-300 g. pumpkins and ginger root (quantity to taste) are cut into slices.
- Lemon is cut along with the peel, but the seeds should be disposed of.
- Then all this is mixed with honey and ground in a blender until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
The resulting treat ry well with a dessert with tea, muffins and cookies. It is stored for a long time, so you can indulge yourself in plenty.
Scientists have proven that pumpkin is an effective way to prevent cancer. It’s all about the high content of vitamin E, which prevents the development of cancer cells.
To prevent breast cancer, use the drug Mamadzheva with bitter gourd extract (extract from the seeds).
It is often prescribed to women in age of 50 years and during menopause.It has a complex effect on the body – it works as an antioxidant.
Pumpkin can be consumed by almost everyone – contraindications to it are minimal. It can be harmful if:
- gastritis with low acidity.
- stomach colic.
- impaired acid-base balance.
You can’t eat it raw with high blood sugar.
External use of the product as a mask for the skin is not recommended only in case of individual intolerance and allergies.
What else you need to know
Pumpkin is a universal product that has many useful properties and helps fight against various, including prevents the appearance of cancer.In cosmetology, it is widely used as a natural skin care product of all types.
Therefore, if you want to maintain beauty and health, be sure to include pumpkin (and its seeds) in your diet.
Product damage can be caused by a violation of the care technique when grown, but these are single cases.
Seeds do not have to be used as part of a special dish, you can just eat one spoon a day.