Pumpkin for the liver is a real treasure. Due to the content of pectins, metal compounds, plant fiber, it helps to get rid of bad cholesterol and helps to cleanse and restore the liver at the cellular renewal level.
- Effect of pumpkin on liver tissue
- Cleansing <
- Recovery and stabilization
- Rules of treatment
- Pumpkin and honey
- Pumpkin oil
- Pumpkin seeds
- Pumpkin juice
- Sugar dessert
- Contraindications <
The effect of pumpkin on liver tissue
Pumpkin is recommended for both adults and children with problems digestive system.
Vitamins and minerals that are part of this medicinal plant normalize the movement of bile along the hepatic ducts, reduce its viscosity. They are able to restore the structure of hepatocytes and cleanse tissues from toxins.
Before consult with a doctor, check for individual contraindications.
Many are recommended to treat the liver with pumpkin because it:
- helps cleanse the body of harmful toxins;
- removes heavy metals using magnesium salts;
- has an antiparasitic property – seeds contain a toxin harmful to parasites;
- pectin in the composition reduces the level of bad cholesterol.
Recovery and stabilization
Each part of this fruit has useful properties: pulp, seeds, petioles. All this is used to make healing recipes in folk medicine.
In addition to cleansing, pumpkin helps to restore and stabilize the liver tissue:
- the substances contained in it activate the cells, improve their biochemical processes, regeneration is faster;
- blood flow improves, all other organs of the digestive system begin to work better;
- helps to remove small formations and sand;
- protects against hepatitis A and cirrhosis from the appearance of secondary viral infections;
- antioxidants and in Tamina prevent the progression of cirrhosis.
Rules of treatment
This is a universal product, there is almost no waste. Everything is useful in the treatment: pulp, petioles, seeds, you can not use only the peel.
They are used both as an independent medicine and as an adjuvant in traditional therapy.
Pumpkin liver can be cleaned in several ways. In folk medicine, there are several effective and tasty recipes based on it: with honey, butter and even sugar.
Pumpkin and honey
Useful properties are not only the vegetable itself, but also the oil. It is used to restore the liver in various diseases. It regenerates tissues well, removes inflammation. It has a choleretic effect, protects cells from degenerative processes.
The recipe is simple, for its preparation at home only two ingredients are required: 2 tbsp. l pumpkin seeds and 200 ml of olive oil.
How to cook:
- The seeds are crushed in a blender, filled with oil.
- Put in a water bath for 20 minutes.
- Cool and insist another 2 hours.
- Filter and pour into a bottle of dark glass.
Take 1 tsp. before meals, 3 times a day. The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
There is another recipe for cooking, it is based on the same ingredients, but in a different proportion:
- Take 90 g of pumpkin seeds and 250 ml olive oil.
- Combine the ingredients and heat in a water bath for at least 30 minutes.
- Cool and pour into a dark bottle.
- Clean for 7 days in a cool place .
- After insisting, filter.
Take in the morning, on an empty stomach for 1 tsp. The course of treatment for pumpkin oil is 2 weeks.
Pumpkin seeds are no less useful. They can be used raw or as an ingredient in multicomponent folk recipes.
They are used in the treatment of various diseases of the liver, gall bladder and getting rid of parasites.
There are three healing options for cleansing the liver based on pumpkin juice, they are all prepared according to your own recipe.
The simplest and most delicious recipe for the prevention and treatment of diseases .
- The pumpkin is thoroughly washed, the top is cut off and the entrails are removed.
- Inside, sugar or cane sugar is poured to the brim, covered with the chopped top, put into the pan.
- Put in an oven preheated to 170 ° and simmer until the crust becomes soft.
- After being removed and cooled. The contents are poured into a jar and put in the refrigerator.
Take the syrup on an empty stomach daily for 1 h.The course is 1 month, you can drink it for 2-3 weeks for prevention.
Despite all the positive feedback from patients and doctors, this vegetable has some contraindications.
- For serious diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, you need to consult your doctor.
- Some recipes are contraindicated during pregnancy.
- Pumpkin contains monosaccharides, therefore it is not recommended for patients with diabetes.
- If large stones in the gall bladder and liver are diagnosed .
Pumpkin – an amazing fruit, rich in vitamins and minerals, is widely used in folk medicine. It is also used to treat the gastrointestinal tract.
Pumpkin-based recipes help normalize liver function, eliminate inflammation and prevent degenerative processes in various chronic diseases.