In modern medicine, wormwood tincture is an effective drug with a diuretic effect. It is often prescribed for the treatment of digestive tract organs, as well as for increasing appetite. In folk medicine, this tool has found wider application.
- Properties of the drug
- Indications for use
- Special instructions
- Side effects
- Home-made medicine
- Tincture on water
- Tincture on alcohol
- Worm treatment
- Pest control
- Conclusion <
Properties of the preparation
Tincture of green-brown color with a specific aroma of wormwood pr It is made on the basis of alcohol with a content of 70%. You can buy such a drug in any pharmacy without a prescription and at an affordable price. Pharmacological properties:
- relieves pain;
- removes worms from the body ;
- relieves muscle spasms;
- has a calming effect;
- cleanses the blood;
- eliminates inflammatory processes;
- is an effective antitumor agent;
- disinfects and promotes rapid healing of wounds.
Indications for use
Used in traditional medicine two kinds of di the culture is bitter (the name in Latin is Artemisia absinthium) and ordinary.Wormwood tincture can be used according to the following indications:
- Plant properties are effective in the treatment of alcoholism. The grass causes an aversion to alcohol. For healing, it is better to prepare a clean infusion or decoction of leaves and stems of wormwood or ordinary wormwood. Equally effective is the herbal infusion from a whole group of herbs: wormwood, celandine, thyme, licorice, horsetail and centaury (goldflower). Another version of the mixture: wormwood, St. John’s wort, burdock root, Chernobyl. The duration of treatment varies from 1 to 3 months, depending on the degree of alcoholism. They drink medicine for 1 tbsp. l thrice a day. Then a break is made, and therapeutic therapy is repeated. An indication for the use of tincture of wormwood with other medicinal herbs is the appointment of a doctor. Such therapy is carried out strictly under the supervision of a specialist.
- Herbal infusion for alcohol helps fight many pests in the body that parasitize in the liver and bile ducts. It removes roundworm, pinworms, giardia from the body. Effective in the treatment of opisthorchiasis.
- Pharmaceutical wormwood tincture is the first remedy for violations of the digestive tract. The healing properties of this medicine were noted by patients with diseases of the liver and gall bladder. It helps with gastritis, colitis, inflammation of the intestines. With severe intoxication removes harmful substances and toxins from the body. Eliminates heartburn, is used in the treatment of pancreatitis.At home, the herb in combination with calamus root is allowed to be taken to increase appetite.
- Bitter wormwood tincture is used to treat disorders of the female reproductive system during malfunction of the menstrual cycle. The medicine should be taken orally with uterine myoma, inflammation of the ovaries and other organs of the female reproductive system, with uterine bleeding. To wash the vagina using herbal infusion. Infertility in men is also treated with an alcohol extract.
- This drug is effective for disorders of the central nervous system: with depression, stress, fatigue, and neurasthenia. Eliminates insomnia, increases mental activity and improves memory, gives strength. In folk medicine, recipes of water tincture (wormwood and mint) are widely used in the treatment of epilepsy, but only with the permission of the attending physician.
- Alcohol infusion is used as a grind for muscle stretching, joint pain, eliminates pain during dislocations . The drug is diluted with boiled water in a ratio of 1: 1 and is used to rinse the throat and oral cavity. For any skin lesions (wounds, boils, burns, abscesses, eczema, fungus and sores), water tincture is used. It is used to treat papillomas, warts and other pathogenic growths on the body. A decoction or infusion is added to the bathtubs in the treatment of rheumatic pains, gout.
- In the treatment of atherosclerosis, the following herbal collection is used: wormwood, parsley, myrtle ordinary, clover, common marjoram.Such a healing composition is used only as directed by a doctor.
- A plant that contains vitamins and minerals is useful in the treatment of brittle, brittle and lifeless hair. It is used against their loss. Infusion of herbs rinse the head and hair after washing with shampoo. This procedure should be done no more than once a week.
- Water infusion helps with acne, blackheads on the body and face.
- The infusion is drunk with hemorrhoids, tuberculosis and anemia.
- The use of such a drug is indicated for women during menopause to eliminate symptoms.
Instructions for use tincture of wormwood:
- The medicine is drunk three times a day for 20-30 drops. In some cases, the doctor prescribes a different treatment regimen.
- According to the instructions, the course of treatment therapy is 20-25 days. Traditional healers advise you to drink the medicine for no more than 14 days, with a longer use, the tincture of wormwood causes side effects.
- To take the tincture of wormwood is half an hour before meals.
Wormwood is not only good for the body, but also capable of causing irreparable harm.There are some contraindications for its use:
- for children under the age of 12;
- pregnant and lactating;
- for severe nervous disorders;
- anemia, thrombophlebitis;
- during exacerbation of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
There are contraindications in use for those who have individual intolerance to the grass .
If the treatment and dosage are not followed in the treatment, wormwood tincture causes a number of side effects:
- Problems with the gastrointestinal tract chnym tract: nausea, vomiting, heartburn, bloating, cramps and colic. Sometimes there are constipation.
- Problems in the central nervous system. A severe headache appears, dizzy, darkens in the eyes, a person loses consciousness, convulsions and hallucinations appear.
- Allergy: rash, itching, redness.
- Causes irritation, therefore, during use, avoid contact with the eyes and other mucous membranes.
In the event of such manifestations, consult a doctor immediately. During treatment, it is forbidden to independently change the frequency of use and dosage prescribed by a specialist. The maximum course is no more than two weeks.
A pharmacy drug can be easily prepared at home. Also make water infusion, decoction, tea and drink.
The wormwood broth is prepared quickly and easily. It can be brewed in several ways, while the healing properties of the herb are preserved.
Take 1 tbsp. l dry or fresh chopped raw materials, pour a glass of boiling water, boil over low heat for a minute, then it is worth insisting all this under the lid for half an hour. The drink is filtered through cheesecloth. Take orally is ¼ cup three times a day. Such a tool is used for douching with helminthic invasions and inflammation of the genitourinary system. It’s good to wash yourself with such a decoction.
Tincture on the water
There are many recipes for making tinctures of wormwood, but the best option is the preparation of which consists of several stages:
- take 1 tsp dry grass;
- pour a glass of boiling water;
- then you need to insist it under the lid for half an hour;
- filter through a strainer or gauze.
The dosage regimen and dosage is the same as for decoction.
In addition to the above diseases, this drug has indications for use for weight loss, normalization of metabolism, metabolism, prevention of acute respiratory infections and acute respiratory viral infections. For this purpose, use an infusion of alcohol. They also treat cough, herpes, rheumatism.
Step-by-step cooking instructions:
- take chopped fresh or dry raw materials;
- pour alcohol (70%) – 6 tbsp. l .;
- insist in a dark room under the lid for two weeks;
- filter and drink 1 tsp. per day.
Treatment of worms
Herbal tincture is useful for both prevention and treatment of worms. The preparation of such a medicine will take one week. Prepare an anthelmintic will be obtained using several components:
- dry ground grass – 1 part;
- ground squash seeds – 1 part;
- vodka (moonshine) – 3 parts.
Dry components are mixed, poured with vodka and tightly closed with a lid. It is required to insist in a cool place for 7 days.
This plant has gained great popularity in gardening as a honey plant that attracts bees. It scares away many pests, exuding a specific smell. This aroma is provided by the essential oils that make up the plant. Grass is planted on a garden bed.
At home, wormwood or ordinary wormwood is used in the fight against various pests: fleas, flies and cockroaches. Fresh stems are laid out on the floor surface, at the front door. Alcohol tincture or broth washed floors and hard-to-reach spots.
A water infusion or broth helps get rid of fleas in cats and dogs.The home remedy is irrigated with wool and all places of defeat by sucking insects.
Tincture wormwood helps with many sores, this is the most necessary drug. The benefit of the plant was appreciated by many people.Pharmacy or home-made medicine should be taken only with the permission of the doctor, observing the correct scheme and dosage. Uncontrolled treatment leads to disastrous consequences.