Wheat is an annual herb that belongs to
to the Zlakov family. There is evidence indicating that
it was cultivated 10 thousand years ago.
Sprouted wheat grains are ideal because
very well absorbed by the body. They give him the ability to resist
negative impact of the external environment. Sprouted wheat is capable of
renew the diseased or affected tissue, as well as the entire system in
the whole. This grain has a unique feature – it is not only
heals a certain disease, but immediately affects the entire body.
During germination, the proteins contained in the grain begin to
split into amino acids. These amino acids are partially absorbed,
the rest are decomposed into nucleotides. The latter can also be absorbed
only partially, the rest fall into other grounds. Exactly
of these bases is the nucleic acid – genes. All diseases
this is nothing more than changes in genes, therefore it is very important that the presence
similar material – for restoration and replacement.
In sprouted wheat, about 90% of biochemical transformation occurs,
which are due to the action of enzymes in the grain. During the reception
this type of food, the body only needs to adjust these
semi-finished products to ensure the smooth passage of all
nutrients through the membrane.
Grain fiber absorbs all toxic substances contained
in the body due to the fact that it is affected by the acids of the gastrointestinal
path and alkali, which contributes to the swelling of fiber.
It is especially recommended to use sprouted wheat for overweight people,
as it quickly satisfies hunger. It suits almost everyone
regardless of the characteristics of the body and age.
How to choose
There is nothing difficult in choosing. If you want to buy grain, then
just go to the market and buy from the seller you like.
- Soft varieties easy to identify by oval or rounded
grain shape. And the color can be red-brown or light yellow.
- Solid… A characteristic feature of such varieties is a long
corn. Unlike soft varieties, the color here is light amber,
but sometimes dark amber grains are also found.
- Dwarf wheat.
- Polba… This variety is semi-wild wheat. The grain is covered
flower film, which is very difficult to separate.
How to store:
Sprouted wheat should be stored in a dry and covered place.
To prevent deterioration, do not allow moisture to get on it.
long storage, it loses its useful properties.
Sprouted wheat is the most versatile product. Germinated
wheat grain can be used in many dishes. Most often
it is added to cereals, salads and soups. Quite often germinated
grains are ground and added to food as a seasoning. Remember,
that a dish made from sprouted wheat should be eaten immediately
after cooking, and not leave for later. Use such
meals followed for breakfast. This ensures that you get into the body.
more nutrients and you will forget about food for a long time.
You should not eat sprouted wheat with honey,
royal milk, pollen, propolis, golden root,
since they are absolutely incompatible. If you still dare and wake up
combine these products, then be prepared for the appearance of such
diseases like urticaria. This is a kind of signal from the body.
that the balance is out of balance.
Display in culture
The health benefits of grain were noticed ten centuries ago.
back. At that time, people knew only that the seeds with hatching
sprout has special properties, but now much is known about this
more. In our time, science was able to give a worthy explanation for this.
Nutritional value per 100 grams:
Proteins, g Fats, g Carbohydrates, g Ash, g Water, g Calorie content, kcal 25,7 3,9 24,2 54 0,6 305
Useful properties of sprouted wheat
Composition and presence of nutrients
Sprouted wheat consists of: vitamins (E,
folic acid, potassium,
vegetable proteins and carbohydrates.
Useful and healing properties
- It removes poisons, cholesterol and others from the human body
- With its help, the metabolism is normalized.
- Immunity increases due to the huge amount contained in it
vitamins and nutrients.
- Prevents the occurrence of inflammatory processes in the body.
- Regulates and also restores important functions of our body.
- Monitors and normalizes the intestinal microflora.
- Repairs hair
- Increases the level of cold endurance.
- Sprouted wheat can improve visual acuity.
- Helps to lose weight.
- If you eat wheat germ every day,
then saturate your body with useful trace elements.
- It rejuvenates the skin.
- Reduces the likelihood of the formation of toxins in the body.
The healing properties of sprouted wheat
- Affects the functioning of our body;
- Balances the metabolism;
- Coordinates the work of the human body;
- Stabilizes all body systems: respiratory, nervous, circulatory,
thermoregulatory, lymphatic, etc .;
- Does everything to dissolve such neoplasms as:
polyps, benign and malignant tumors, cysts, fibroids
- Saturates the blood with oxygen;
- Removes cholesterol from the body;
- Restores hair color and natural density;
Dangerous properties of wheat germ
It is strictly forbidden to use sprouted wheat for persons suffering:
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- People who are allergic to gluten.
- Sick with an ulcer
Never give it to children! Only after twelve years
it will become possible.
Adults after surgery should also not eat it.