Experienced summer residents who grow peppers in the garden, try not only to follow the basic principles of agricultural technology, but also choose favorable days for sowing pepper.
- How the moon affects the landing
- Lunar phases
- Lunar calendar for January
- Auspicious days
- Bad days
- What can you do in January
- Lunar calendar for February
- Good days
- Bad days
- What can I do in February
- Lunar calendar for March
- Good days
- Bad days
- What you can do in March
How the moon affects the landing
It’s not a secret for a long time, that the lunar phase has a significant impact on planting and further growth and development of vegetable crops.To take into account favorable days for planting pepper and other vegetables, a specially designed sowing calendar allows you to specify the days that are best suited for agricultural operations and those on which the moon phase is not conducive to events in the garden and forbids the planting of pepper n seedlings of the lunar calendar.
The most favorable periods for the extension of agricultural work are those when the moon is in the signs of Pisces, Scorpio or Cancer. All manipulations associated with seeds, their soaking and planting, it is recommended to start not on every favorable, but on the most fertile day with the growing phase of the moon.
Choosing the right stage of the development of the moon can significantly increase the yield.
It is believed that the closer the intended day of landing to the full moon, the more favorable the result. Experienced summer residents do not conduct planting events directly at the full moon.
According to the lunar calendar, the initial active actions to start growing seedlings fall far from spring. Summer residents begin to plant sweet and spicy vegetables in January-February. In March, all preliminary procedures usually end: the seeds are planted, the seedlings grow, in some cases they have already been planted in the greenhouse or in the open ground.
Lunar calendar for January
The lunar calendar for the January planting of peppers marks favorable and unfavorable days.
The best days for planting in January are the 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 25th. Not bad for sowing on 9, 10, 11, from 13 to 15, 24, 28 and 29 January.
Days when it is not worth planting seeds – 2, the period from January 16 to 18 and January 31.
What can be done in January
The lunar calendar of January involves the following daily activities:
- On January 1, early varieties of sweet vegetable are planted, they feed with mineral complexes, loosen the soil,
- from 3 to 6 do not fertilize and do not water, but they treat seeds against diseases,
- from January 7 to 13 they carry out fertilizer procedures, dig soil, but do not pinch and do not pinch, it’s also not the best time for transplanting young seedlings of bell pepper,
- On January 14 and 15 they are feeding, doing there are pinching and pinching,
- from the 19th to the 23rd the young seedlings are thinned out,
- on January 24th and 25th the plants are not transplanted,
- from the 26th to 28th they fight with pests and diseases, weed and loosen the ground, but do not start planting seedlings,
- January 28 and 29 sow sweet and hot pepper for seedlings and in greenhouse soil, make mineral bait and water abundantly, but do not use with chemical preparations,
- on the 30th, thin out young seedlings and loosen the earth.
Lunar calendar for February
In February, the main The summer cottagers hold events for sowing pepper seeds, choosing the numbers most suitable for the lunar calendar. For those who have not planted a vegetable crop, this month also has favorable and forbidden days.
To plant pepper to get the best result, it is recommended on February 6, 7, from February 20 to 22, 25 and 26.
New moon period in 2018 in February it falls on the 15-17th day. This is the time when no agricultural work is carried out.
For summer residents who are already happy with the first seedlings planted in January, pepper picking procedures are recommended from 1 on February 3, 6, 7, from February 20 to 22, 25 and 26.
What you can do in February
The February lunar calendar involves different types of work for each day:
- from the 1st to the 3rd try to dig soil and loosen it, dive seedlings and pinch the tops of plants, but the seeds are not soaked for germination,
- from February 4 to 5 those who have already grown seedlings can begin to transplant it in the greenhouse,
- from 6 to 7, fertilize with organic matter and dive young seedlings of early ripe varieties,
- from 8 to 10 plant hot pepper in the greenhouse, loosen dry soil and thin out gatherings, but try not to pinch,
- from the 11th to the 14th, they actively fight pests and weeds, water and organic bait, transplant seedlings,
- February 18 and 19 is a good time for thinning young seedlings,
- from the 20th to the 22nd you can transplant seedlings into a greenhouse, feed it, water it or start germinating seeds,
- February 23 and 24 summer residents are engaged in processing plants against pests and weed plantings,
- from 25 to 26 young seedlings can be dived, fertilized and watered, but not about chemical preparations,
- on the 27th and 28th the young bushes are replanted, avoiding heavy watering.
Lunar calendar for March
March is a good month for growing seedlings, when you can still sow hot pepper seeds and early sweet varieties.Daylight hours increase and get warmer.
The best days for planting vegetables on the lunar calendar are 5, 6, 10, 11, 20, 21, 24 and March 25.
Many have first seedlings, therefore it is better to dive pepper seedlings on March 1, 3, 4, from March 10 to 12, 15, 24 and 25.
No planting and other events related to sowing and growing pepper are carried out on the new moon from March 16 to March 18 and on the full moon, which falls on March 2 and 31.
What can be done in March
- On the 1st, you can do mineral and organic bait, process the pepper against pests and diseases, thin out shoots and make a dive, this is a suitable day for hilling, mulching and loosening the earth,
- March 3 and 4, it is recommended that the seedlings are planted in the greenhouse, fertilized and watered,
- from March 5 to 7 it is advisable to do treatment against diseases,
- the period from March 8 to 11 is a good time for diving and mineral fertilizers,
- on the 13th and 14th do not transplant grazing, it is better to tackle the soil and thin out the seedlings,
- March 15, try not to water the vegetable crop and do not process it, feeding should be moderate,
- from March 19 to 21 – time for thinning of young seedlings, spraying against pests and weeding, watering should be limited, and pinching and picking should be postponed for another day,
- weeding and loosening of soil soil from March 22 to 25, you can transplant seedlings into a greenhouse, actively water and feed with mineral complexes,
- from 26 to 29 a number are treating pests and diseases, fertilizing, watering, preparing beds for transplanting,
- March 30 is a suitable day for organic fertilizers.