A do-it-yourself gosling is a great place to grow domestic waterfowl. Quite a lot of amateur poultry breeders wonder how to build a crawler, is it possible to do it yourself?
- Features of the construction of the goslachnik
- Basic requirements for the premises
- Selection of a place for the barn
- Construction of the premises according to the rules
- Building stages
- Fill the foundation
- Create walls
- Install the floor
- Roof installation
- Installation of doors and windows
- Additional insulation
- Final arrangement of the track.
- Basic requirements for nests
- Troughs <
- Floors in the barn
- Drinking bowls
- Lighting <
- For The final part of the construction is
The best room for geese is an industrial type caterpillar. In reality, the crawler is a small shed that can be built on its own . The main thing is to take into account all the points: recommendations and conditions that will make it possible to quickly and efficiently complete the structure.
Features of the construction of the goose car
You can erect a barn for geese directly at home or but at the cottage in the village, places of possible accommodation depend on the desire of the owner.But what’s important is to create a favorable climate for the birds in the shed: it shouldn’t be too hot in summer and cold in winter. To create a reliable room for keeping geese with your own hands, it is initially worth preparing all the materials that will be needed to create and developing detailed drawings, they include internal and external standards and are taken based on the number of birds. Professionals advise building with a small margin (if the plans include the production of goods for subsequent sale).
The most popular building materials for this business are cinder blocks and wooden beams. Such a room for geese will be warm and cozy. The final selection is based entirely on climate. The first ones work an order of magnitude faster, but they are not stable, if they are exposed to moisture, the tree, on the contrary, holds heat very well, but to build a room for keeping geese, you will have to spend more time.
Basic requirements for the room
Before creating the drawings, it is important to remember some points due to which the birds can feel good and give a certain number of eggs, so the arrangement of the premises requires the following requirements:
- Temperature pho and arrangement Gusyatnikov. Gosyatnik is the main habitat for birds, especially in winter, so maintaining a constant temperature will be an important aspect.If possible, you should consider schemes for additional heating of the air.
- Area. The correct calculation of the minimum territory is carried out based on the number of geese, therefore, in order to build a house of a goslingman with their own hands for 20 geese, a room of 20 sq. m, respectively, each goose is given 1 square. m.
- Since the device of a home caterpillar is made using natural materials (as an option – wood, straw, etc.), you need to maintain the level of moisture in the air in the room. Ideal conditions are when it remains dry even in winter.
- In the barn, normal air circulation should be maintained, but it is also impossible to have very large (large) openings, because these are additional drafts.
- Around the house, you need to leave enough space to make a summer corral where geese can walk in adverse (rainy) weather.
- If possible, then the right decision is to build a home caterpillar somewhere on a hill. In this case, the room will be reliably protected from rain moisture, because the large thickness of the soil guarantees additional protection.
- A stable for geese should not only be created correctly, it is also important to maintain a favorable microclimate.To maintain the proper level of geese content, a careful arrangement of the premises is necessary, which will allow to survive the summer heat and winter period, therefore a hinged door is provided for connecting to the corral, with its help the bird can move freely.
If the previously mentioned criteria will not be met, then it is likely that the farmer is waiting for a decrease in the quality of the goods produced.
Choosing a place for the barn
Do not build a crawler so complicated.
Initially required by It is advisable to get a site in order to protect the room from spring floods and ground waters. In the southern regions, where there is an overabundance of solar radiation, the crawler is built with a facade to the southeast or west, in the northern and central ones to the south, so that the rays of the sun fall into the sheds.
The floors in the stable are made of mud or wood, it is important so that they are raised somewhere 20 cm above ground level (if plus or minus a centimeter, this is not a problem). This is necessary so that groundwater does not fall into the do-it-yourself goslingnik, creating dampness and leading to the development of diseases in geese.
Building the premises according to the rules
After Once the creation project plan is ready, the farmer must prepare everything necessary to build and insulate the do-it-yourself hand-crank in the shortest time possible:
- Work equipment.
- Household instruments.
- Fastening materials.
- Measuring instruments.
- Building materials.
In such a construction, it is very important not only to choose the right materials, but also to follow the phased construction rules as much as possible.
Fill the foundation
In the previously designated place for the tracker markup is made. To do this correctly, it is important to follow the drawings. Next is digging a trench under the foundation. Size – half a meter depth and the same width.
This is necessary so that a layer of sand, gravel can be poured into it. Then they put the reinforcement and fill the trench with concrete. To prevent small and large pests from entering the room, the farmer must carefully monitor the concrete pouring process.
After pouring, a short break is made. This period is necessary for good solidification of the foundation. After this, the construction of the walls begins.
The height of the walls according to the standards should be at least 2 m. If this is a wooden crawler made by yourself, then for the frame, as on the floors, professionals recommend using high-quality material (good boards and beams).
Installation of the floor
The floors in the home track are made of either wood or concrete.
Each of the options presented has its advantages and disadvantages.The first is a natural, breathable building material. It is mounted very quickly, which saves time, providing the bird with warmth in the crawler. But it does not block the penetration of pests, in terms of wear it deteriorates much faster than concrete, as it is susceptible to decay.
The second guarantees tightness, an ideal surface, preventing the penetration of groundwater. But it is much colder than the previous one, it does not allow air to pass through and can produce specific fumes at high temperatures.
Installation of the roof
Keeping the geese without exaggeration can be called a difficult task, therefore the construction process, as well as the subsequent arrangement, must be carried out in accordance with all requirements.
The roof is installed according to standard technology. The main criterion in choosing a roof: it should protect the track carrier as much as possible from external manifestations and precipitation, be reliable so as not to break from snow or under the blows of the wind.
Installation of doors and windows
During installation, you need to think through everything so that at least one window opening can be opened, this is required for ventilating the room. The content of the bird must comply with the standards, and if the air inside is humid, then it can become sick from the emerging harmful microorganisms.
All those remaining can be deaf, this will provide more stable heating and a temperature standard.